Saturday 7 March 2015

07.03.2015 CONSTRUCTION: FLIPAGRAM OF PROGRESS SO FAR

I have made a two short videos (the video with photos lasts for 30 seconds) showing the progress so far of my film opening, The Unhinging, in photos. I have made both of these videos on Flipagram, a free photo editing and photo sharing slide show service; it is exactly like Instagram but you can post photo slideshows with music (also being able to share your 'flipagrams' on Instagram and Facebook by clicking 'share').  It is really useful as it can make your photos 'come alive' with the sound of music, documenting your progress in a fun and unique way. 

I have documented how I have made my Flipagram below by posting my steps as a Flipagram presentation. I have added audio narration to my film, showing the clear purpose of my presentation. 




I have shared my Flipagram on my film openings Instagram feed and shared my video on my Twitter page making my followers aware of what I have made. By sharing this on my film openings Instagram feed, that I update every time we film or complete work on our film opening, I will attract attention/awareness from my film openings followers therefore starting a 'buzz' for the films release starting a trend. I have showed this as a photo slideshow using Photosnack - as shown below



No comments:

Post a Comment