Thursday 12 March 2015

12.03.2015 CONSTRUCTION: FILMING CONTINUED FORREST SCENES




Today we finished filming the final scenes of India, our main protagonist, running through the woods, trying to escape her kidnapper, Jack. Due to great dry, sunny weather and not wasting time, for example applying make up, spending too long collecting the equipment and setting up; filming was overall a success. Agatha and I were in charge of filming the final forrest scenes. I completed shots such as: 
  • close up shots of India (played by Demi) exhaustedly gasping for air bending down on her knees catching her breath
  • tracking shots of India running past the camera creating a sense of depth and mass to forrest as she running frantically through the clearings of trees for an exit
  • extreme close up shots of Demi's lips, visible showing her teeth, gasping for air emphasising that she was becoming exhausted, tired and mad to be free
  • close up panning (360 degree) shots of the forrest, trees and sky to emphasise the grand size of the forrest and the mentality of India's panic

This is me filming Demi in the forrest
I made these collages of photos from the shoot using PicMonkey . PicMonkey is useful as I can create fun, interesting and visual attractive collages showing a vast amount of pictures saved as one image. I can also edit and add filters onto a selection of photographs meaning I can upload them onto my social media websites such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter; therefore allowing me to continuity of my blog photos and information about my film opening, The Unhinging


No comments:

Post a Comment